YOUR ENERGY MANAGEMENT EXPERT
FULL CONCEPT acquires all information regarding energy consumption of the structure-function complex, including costs linked to transport and all inbound and outbound energy flows.
The first phase of energy flow analysis is followed by the study of sustainable efficiency systems to be implemented over time to ensure constant and economically sustainable energy saving; at the same time constant and accurate monitoring of various national and international energy markets is carried out with complete assistance during phases of negotiation of energy supply contracts.
The complexity of data acquisition and subsequent elaboration is already fully integrated in facility and asset management which are carried out in conjunction with own internal and/or external resources.
FULL CONCEPT can be described as the doctor of energy efficiency, as it identifies the pathology or pathologies and suggests the most appropriate treatment.
Energy efficiency improvement operations which aim to reduce waste, may concern building enclosure (for example the insulation of walls, roofing, replacement of doors and windows, etc.), plants (for example the substitution of a heat generator, installation of an efficient regulation system, etc.), but usually the most effective scenario foresees both. Integrated improvement solutions are those which guarantee the best results.
- Coordination and audit preparation activities, document analysis, Kick off meetings
- On site audit and visits to complete data collection
- Draft Report and presentation of results
- Visits for the completion of data collection
- Final Report drafting
- Presentation and follow-up support
- Executive Summary
- Site Background
- Current situation
- Analysis of site energy consumption per year, energy balance
- Analysis of energy consumption per sector, load curves
- Analysis of supply contracts
- Energy model
- Performance and Baseline indicators
- Improvements and action plans (BAT, CAR)
- Cost/benefit analysis (Life Cycle Cost, VAN, TIR), improvement operations